Monday, June 25, 2007

6 Months till Christmas!

Well I just noticed that we have 6 months till Christmas today!! And it's all going by so fast! I started shopping earlier this year....I know I'm wierd. But living over seas I learned that if you see it just get it because it may not be there the next time!! But it also spreads out the cost as well. Spending $10 here and $20 there instead of $1000 all at once.... And with Christmas coming it also brings Michael's 2nd birthday!! Then mine and Philip's 4th birthday!! I can't belive it!!

I'm still stuck on what to do for Michael's birthday party. He really doesn't have a favorite character, other than Lola of Charlie and Lola. And they really don't have party things for them. He does like Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins. I could do a Baby Einstein party like we did with Philip's 2nd but would that be fair? Do you think he would care or should I do something different all together?? Philip is having a pirate party, and we are going to take 8 kids to the new Veggie Tales movie the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and after we will have cake and a treasure hunt for the 'loot' bags. It's horrible I have Philip's party all planned and I don't have a clue what to do for Michael's. Well...I'll figure it all out. I do have 5 months to figure it all out....

No comments: