Thursday, May 29, 2008

He's gone....

So Brent left for his 6 weeks of NCO academy today...we were all up at BWI at 7:30 this morning! BAH! I didn't cry! The boys thing he is lost at the airport...on our way home the BIG Wal-mart is on the way home so we stopped in for some therapy...I got the boys life jackets so we can go swimming this summer with out worrying about them. They were so tired from waking up so early they didn't fight a nap. Brent called about 4ish to let me know that he got there safe. I tried to call him back and his phone wasn't working. He called back, the kids didn't get to talk to him I figured that they would when they went to bed. But it was an ok day...they missed him at dinner and bed time. Michael cried himself to sleep, and I tried to call Brent and his phone was still not working! Hopefully they can say good night to him tonight! So the countdown begins....

1 comment:

MistressofLuna said...

I can't remember where Matt went. To either Mississippi or Alamba. This year tour while he is Korea going all right. Somedays I'm ready to loose my sanity. Alex is in Summer school for half days and then Kyra starts Pre school in Aug. Where does the time go. LOL.

Jenn