Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Sorting Sequins

Well this is a new one for me! I was feeling really good and getting a lot of chores done around the house. Had a nice morning with a friend and her 2 boys with my boys. Came home. The boys were napping....THANK GOD they nap at the same time!! They also go to bed around the same time too!! It's just me that stays up late!! But I came into the office/scrapbooking/craft (smallest room in the house) room and started to fling 28 things! I LOVE FLYLADY!! And did that, while on the phone with the Mother-in-love (multi-tasking....not for the men folk) and decided that the sequins that I had made ornaments with a few years ago that were all sorted (originally) before I moved and messed up by the crappy movers needed to be sorted. Now these are gold, silver and irridecent! (I can't spell, don't care!) Why I thought this was a good idea I will never know. But I set my timer for 15 minutes and away I went, hey it's anti-procratination day! So I got quite a bit done but why I did this I have NO earthy idea....I was talking to Daina as my eyes started to cross because of the color combination and said I'm sorting sequins!! WHY??? Why do the little things we do make us feel better??? I didn't even finish but I felt a sense of accomplishment. Like today, Brent came home and noticed that I had folded laundry and actually said thanks!! I don't need roses any more (chocolate yes!) But that made my day! I guess I'm in the middle of the "spring cleaning" thing and knowing that I'm moving in a few months I finally have come into my own about being a mom of 2 and a housewife. I know how to do both I just haven't found a haromony for them both for me yet. I guess today the two of me found a way to make it work. And I have only a few words left...."That will do Mom, That will do...." tear, smile, little sunshine. END SCENE!

No comments: