Saturday, April 1, 2006

Will the work ever be done???

Well, the boys are in bed asleep and they were in bed by 9:15 thank you very much! There's dishes to be done and laundry to be folded.....it's never done!! I know that I need to do these things it just doesn't get done. Now, we have clean dishes and clean clothes it's just a never ending thankless thing!!! I would much rather play with Philip or read one of the 5 books I checked out last week still sitting in the bag! Getting really anxious about the list. We will know where we are going in May. This is starting to worry me. I'm rooted here, not that I don't want to go back to the states but I've made a family in this house. Both of my boys were brought here and slept here for the first time. This is home to them, well they don't know but Philip knows where is room is and where the kitchen is. I know in a few months most of my friends would have moved on as well after I move and some before but it's the place that I'm going to have a hard time parting with. I'm very torn, Brent hates the job, loves the place. I don't want him to be unhappy in his job, but it took a lot for me to be "ok let's move across the ocean, and then 1 week (yes 7 days) later knowing that I was bring a baby as well. Then we have another one. And this is home, this is were I see my babies. I'm sad that we'll never be in the house at Scott again or the 1st apartment we ever lived in when we first married but here there were little feet involved. And even though it's "British" small I like it, it's my home. Don't know how to feel about it, it's always in a working progress and I hate it and love it at the same time. But this will be our 3 base move when we leave here. I guess the thought of never coming back to where they were born upsets me. We say we will but I don't know if we ever really will. I guess I don't like change. But I know that where ever Brent is that's home to me. Because he's home. It's the unknown. I really stepped out of my shell (yes that's still possible) to come here and now I feel like I'm going to be put back in. Ah, the life of a Military Wife our job is never done!

No comments: