Tuesday, February 6, 2007

7 Wierd Things!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 7 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog. COPY AND PASTE THIS: Hey You've Been Tagged So GO Read my blog titled 7 weird things and find out the RULES!

1. I can roll my tounge both ways.

2. I had to take voice lessons when I was little because of the daycare I was at I had to scream to be heard and was ruining my voice. (No comments!) :0)

3. I really can't do math! Multiplication tables....NOPE!!

4. My water broke naturally on my due date with my 1st baby...26 hours later I had a c-section due to lack of progress!!

5. I have the brain for useless knowledge

6. I have really bad dreams still.

7. With all the weight I have gained I still have small ankles and skinny fingers!!

I am tagging Angie, Samantha, Mia, Melissa, Brent, Justin, Bobbie

No comments: