Friday, February 2, 2007

My 27th Birthday!

The morning started out normal, kiss from Brent and he left for work. Around 6:30 I heard some noise downstairs and after 10 minutes of telling myself it's not a burglar they don't put away dishes I came down stairs to find this....... Brent suprised me with taking the day off! And gave me his time! He did leave to get breakfast and these. The noise I heard was him making this


Philip helped him decorate it later on! So we had breakfast and I retired upstairs to read for the morning.
It was a really nice day of rest. We went to lunch and Philip went down for his nap so I kinda combined #1 and #3. Me and Michael went to get Mommy and Michael pictures and shopped. Mostly got things for Philip. Then we came back and went to Outback for dinner. The boys were really good during dinner and it was good....mmm Alice Springs Chicken! All in all it was a great day and a wonderful suprise that Brent took the day off for me! The boys were extra sweet and it was one of the best birthdays ever!

No comments: