Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My body is FINALLY MINE!!



Well it's official, Michael quit breastfeeding! I'm a little torn about it...it's the end of babyhood and the 'need for me' but that means I have my body back!! I sat down to think about it and for the past 4 years I haven't had my body to myself!! I have either been pregnant or nursing for 4 years!!! I can't belive it!! I don't know what to do with myself. I have watched what I ate to not upset 'the baby' or give the baby gas, not taken certain drugs (pescription and over the counter), only had a one drink limit (during nursing) and a sip to 1/2 a drink while preggo (only on occasion). I always stayed away from smoking (allergic and it just stinks!!) But now....I can take pepto again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And share a bottle of wine or HECK drink the whole bottle!! Don't think I would but now I can!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!! I can drink caffeine and not worry about being up all night with a wired baby, just me!! And the biggest! I can go on a serious diet and bring SEXY back!! (LOL!!) So I'm liberated and am my own person now! It's kinda cool! And NO plans for another baby for at least 3 years!!!!!!! So don't ask! :0) But start thinking pink now we need all the help we can get!!

No comments: