Thursday, January 11, 2007

Extra! Extra! Michael Walks!!

Hi all!

Oh, MYGOSH!! Yes he finally did it!! He's taken 5 steps to me!!!! We were at church last night and I was in the nursery with Sharon and Beth we were sitting in a triangle and Michael was walking along with a walker. Got down and crawled to me. I had even just said 'he just won't take that step!!' And he stood up (he's been doing that a while) and took like 5 steps toward Beth!! Then she turned him around and he walked to me!! And stood up and walked to Sharon!!! Marathon walker!!!!!!! I was so happy I got teary eyed!! It's soooo cool!! He just started walking like no thing not unsteady at all!!!

On the other hand I am now the proud mother of a 1 year old and a 2 year old!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not for long! Philip will be 3 soon! We are having a Super hero party for him!! We were just going to do Justice Leauge but.... Philip loves Spiderman. I assumed that we couldn't mix DC with Marvel- one of the comic books 10 commandments but Brent being an elder of the church of all things comics said that it would be permissable to bend the rules for a toddler who doesn't know better but just has a innocent love for comics!! I LOVE BRENT!!! So all super heros will be allowed to be at the party!! Now my only question: What does one cook for Super Heros!!

No comments: