Monday, December 11, 2006

The Hot Chocolate Girls of DC!


So Mia and I went to DC on the COLDEST day of the year!! We walked from the Capitol to the Natural History Museum. In between the Art Gallery and the Museum is this ice rink and a cafe...

We decide to go in to eat and to warm up! All of our fat had frozen!! We sat by the window to watch the skaters (fall) hehe! So we eat and we were about to be done and a lady walks up and asks if we would like some FREE hot chocolate?!! UMMMM, yes! So we find out that there is a camera crew filming a show about the ice skating rink and the tradition of getting hot chocolate had to be included. So we became the 'Hot Chocolate Girls' They took about 3 takes of us smiling at the counter and drinking. EVERY time I took a drink I managed to get whipped cream on my nose! But we did enjoy the hot chocolate and we'll hopefully be on TV the 15th of Feb on the Washington DC PBS channel!! I think at 8pm. So tune in!! :0)

No comments: