Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm Tired

Well, it's the unoffical kick off of the summer. It's a nice weekend the sun is shining...no rain is in sight...the boys are wanting to play...Brent's Dad is here...more family is coming today...and my husband is asleep because he got home at 5am this morning....And there is the rub.
They are doing an excersize and he trying to be thoughtful volunteered for the night shift. So we could have a vehicle during the day....but again he isn't here but he is here. And the boys are about to drive me crazy...there is something new in the house and they have to test the limits at all times. So that's fun. Rocky is being crazy. And I'm tired. I have to make breakfast and I really don't want to! I just want to go to sleep. With Brent at work at night I don't find sleep as fast as I want to. With all that's happened this week I haven't made it to the gym as much as I wanted. I should really just go and do but there is a parade today along the road the gym is on so I don't even know if I can get to the gym. So well, I'm stuck in another 'discussion' with Brent's Dad that's so much fun you'll hear all about that later!! YEAH!!

Hope all have a better Memorial Day than I will!!

No comments: