Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thoughts on Owen Wilson

I was so sad to hear the other day that Owen Wilson called 911 (or someone did) on a sucide attempt. I guess now he is out of the hospital and is doing well, but I was truly sad to hear that he hit the bottom of the pit, that he saw no way of getting out of. He brings so much happiness into lives that he will never know. And the fact that he wanted to end that, I can't believe the pressure he is under being a movie star. He is so funny and charasmatic, something that is hard to find in a true star now a days. And I for one was so glad to read that the movie he is working on with Jack Black and Ben Stiller will still go on. I didn't think that Ben Stiller would ever recast him, unless he asked him to.

So, I know that Owen Wilson will never read this but, my heart goes out to him and I'm praying for him and his family for recovery, peace and ability to go on from this stronger. I for one will always go to the movie if he is in it, so I hope that he keeps doing what he does best! And keep up the good work, you always have a fan in me!

No comments: