Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Got Tagged

Here's how you play:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
Okay, here goes. If you REALLY know me some of these things are obvious but for the rest of you here it is...
1. I once played Snoopy, and had the time of my life

2. I had to take voice lessons when I was little because I had to scream to be heard at the nursery school I was at, It nearly ruined my voice

3. I thought I wanted only girls, until I had boys

4. I am the Queen of Useless Knowledge

5. I actually think I take a good picture

6. I never beat Super Mario Brothers (the orginal one)

7. I honestly can't tell you what 8x7 is with out adding 7+7 is 14 and 14+14=28 and 28+28 is (8+8=16 carry the one) 56

8. I would love to be a professional scrapbooker, that gets to design things and make albums for people, on a grander scale than what I do now.

9. I truly love all of my friends and when I say, "If you ever need anything" or "anytime" I REALLY mean it!! I'm there.

10. I don't think I'll ever get my degree, and really didn't think I would ever not get one, and that's ok. My success isn't going to be measured by a piece of paper but by the Men my boys turn out to be.

I am tagging Melissa A, Ruth, Ashley, Mia, Melissa K, Tina, Bri, Angie, Janie, Daina

No comments: