Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School!



Philip all ready for his 1st day of Pre-K complete with an apple for his teacher! We went shopping at the Gap and Phil picked out the shirt. I got him the pack pack while I was out with friends at the Disney store the lunch bag came free. We were all excited and a little sad when we bought the food for his lunches...I did cry as I made his lunch the night before. I really just seems like yesterday when he was born...



Brent took the morning off to be able to walk him to school with us. We even got 'I took my child to school today' stickers...going in the scrapbook!


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5242882348155084898" />

This is Phil's teacher, He has already told us she's pretty...the 1st day was a little bumpy but he has improved since and loads since preschool. Here's to a great year!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love his orange crocs