Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Update....

Well, we had our last ultrasound the 9th at John Hopkins. Didn't know what to expect with why we had to go back...they saw in the 24 week ultrasound a dangingling chorriohid (I know I butchered that) but basicly the main 'tube' that feeds the spinal cord, spinal fluid was just a 'little to large' and by that I mean 'normal' is .40 and his measured at .46 they really worry at .60 so there was no reason to worry but we did. They looked at that 1st thing and the tech told us everything looked 'normal' so it fixed itself. We also got to see 'Anthony' practicing swallowing and his sucking reflexes which was really cool! He was nuzzled up against his placenta so we didn't get a great 3-d shot of his face but just knowing that he is ok was enough for us. He was weighing about 3.5-4 pounds. And at my last dr's appointment I was back down to 3 pounds. So we await his arrival in 8ish weeks.

No comments: