Sunday, December 30, 2007

Michael turns 2!

My Baby is 2!!! He has grown up sooo fast! Today was so fast I think I got to cuddle him for a little while before the day began! I went one way and Brent took the boys and went another! And before I knew it I was making a cake and the door bell rang.....

He had an Elmo birthday party with lots of friends and presents! And of course loved every minute of it! He also got a hair cut that makes him look so much like a big boy....
Everyone loved the pizza bar. The kids got to make English Muffin Pizza with lots of toppings and I took orders and made 5 pizzas for the adults. Along with fruit salad (yummy yummy)

The party wouldn't have gone as smoothly if I didn't have my partner in crime Melissa! Thank you THANK YOU!! And as always had lots of fun with you making a mess in the kitchen!!

After all the presents were opened, pizzas consumed and punch was gone I sat down and looked at my sleeping 2 year old and measured his foot to my finger and got teary eyed they grow up so fast! How I wish I could slow time a little just to be able to savor every moment.....

Well Happy Birthday Michael!

P.S. I also realized that I have a 3 and a 2 year old for around 2 months!! LOL!

No comments: