Friday, December 28, 2007

Tonsils Stink!

So, I have been told by many docs that my LARGE tonsils with holes in them are normal....yeah, they don't have them!!

So not to get to gross I get icky things in them almost every day and they sometimes scratch the back of my throat making me cough and choke. (having a VERY low gag reflex at the moment) I was trying to cough up one of the things and it got stuck. So I tried to manually take it out with my finger. And what do you know...I managed to tear my tonsil!! It was horrible! I called my doc knowing that if I went to the ER I would be there all day and night. So they sent me to an urgent care center where I had an appointment. The Doc came in and looked at me like how did you do this. And then proceeded to tell me that he had never seen this before!!! That made me feel soooo much better! HA! He said that he couldn't do anything and I need to see and ENT and the worse they would do is numb it and clip off the part that tore and do a few dissolving stitches!!! AHHHHH!!!

So, now I have to make an appointment and the mean time I feel like I need to swallow something that won't go away!! It's very annoying! And now that I have a bigger hole food gets caught in it!!!

Tonsils Stink!!!

No comments: