Monday, December 31, 2007

Yes! I do know what causes this!!!


Just in case anyone wants to ask here is the anwser! YES!! I do and we both know what causes this!!!! It's not really rocket science....

Just a little sick and tired (no really, I'm pregnant) of all of the 'you do know what causes this' questions.

It's not like we have kids less than one year apart....or that we are freaking out about the extra financial expenses or that we aren't happy about the suprise. After all said and done Michael and this one will almost be 2 3/4 years apart. Philip will be 4 1/2. It's not that bad of spacing.

We did have other plans....I wanted to lose more weight, let at least one or both boys be in school....let Brent have one more stripe....BUT it's not up to us really. God had his plan and we are ok with it. He has blessed with another little bundle. I know the physical toll it will take on me with having another c-section and the recovery is not the nicest thing I have experienced.

So, just incase you were wondering what causes this....if you don't know I suggest you blame the school systems....and we are considering a TV for our room!! LOL!

2 comments:

myboys9802 said...

WOW, what have I been missing.
I'm very happy for you guys. You are a great mom and Brent is a great dad. Y'all deserve whatever makes you happy. Yes, little surprises pop up in life, but that is the great thing about surprises you didn't know you wanted them until you get them. BIG HUGS!!!

Kira said...

just look at it as lots more pics to scrapbook!