Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Poor sick Baby!

Well, Michael woke up from his nap yesterday and had gotten sick all over his bed....we still fed him lunch and he lost all of that which resulted in a bath, but he was so not feeling well that I had to get in the tub with him and hold him. Dinner came and went and he only ate rice and bread, but after proceeded to go thru 5 outfits. Called the nurse line and they said to spoon feed him water only after he hadn't thrown up in 2 hours!! Well at that point it was 8:30 and he fell asleep on me (for the 1st time in a long time). But he woke up at 11 and acted thirsty so I dropped water in his little mouth and on the way up stairs he got sick so much that there was nothing left!!! Dry heaving baby not fun to watch!! So, we cleaned him up again and he did go to sleep only to wake up 3 times with a dirty diaper. I had to put him in the pack n play to feed Philip so he wouldn't see food. He's barely drinking. But did ask for a 'nanana' so I gave him half, and so far it's stayed down......And now he's back asleep in the den. Poor little baby!! He is keeping his spirits up even though he looks and feels like crap!! And the best part....what ever is attacking my baby is beginning to attack me!!! ARRRGH!!!

No comments: