Friday, March 30, 2007

12 Hours later....

So I wrote about the dark horrible things that I was going through yesterday, I still feel crapy but that's normal. And half the time I was typing Philip was in time out for waking up his brother. But he came in a helped me with dinner and had lots of fun. He hugged me and told me that I was his best friend. I think I almost cut my pinkie from the tears. Then during dinner he grabbed my hand I was almost yanked it away because it was a jerk reaction but I didn't and he looked at me and told me that I was his best girl and that he loved me. Well that set off a melt down. I kissed his little hand and he told me where his face was. So I kissed his face and cried. I think that some times God channels through kids. I don't know how else he would have known that I needed to hear that. We talked about what happened that day at the party. He told me that he had taken the toy away and then the kid hit him in the face. He says he closed his fist and hit in the face. He apologized to me about that, I told him that he didn't need to and that I was sorry I wasn't there to help. He said that it's ok he's still his friend and it was an accident. I can't belive how fast he forgives. Good for me. All I can say is that thank God for children. I always knew they were a blessing even if the blessing is abundant at times. But that's never bad.

No comments: