Thursday, March 8, 2007

Update on Michael

Well, Michael has gone 48 hours without getting sick....he still has runny poos but they will take a little while. He has a slight fever, but back to 'good ole Michael' This morning Philip woke up at 6!! And Michael woke up a little after 7. I let him hang out in his room for a little while.....BIG mistake!! He was very quite, I thought he was resting....when I went to get him, there was poo everywhere!!!!!!!!! Including on his hands, feet, face and Mouth!!!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!! So I brought him down stripped him and gave him a bath in the sink. And rinsed his mouth as much as he would let me.....Ploped him in the pack n play and called the nurse line. Really didn't know what to do, but with him being sick and eating poo I didn't think it was a good thing. All the nurses were busy but they had me call poison control. GREAT!! They tell me that it's not the worst thing that he could do just watch him and push fluids. OK!! Then the nurse calls me back as I'm stripping the bed and scrubbing the bedding (we would run out of spray&wash today!!!!!!!!!) So not only am I cleaning up poo I'm scrubbing it with my hands!! I don't think I'll ever have enough Lysol to clean this up!!! So I get all the bedding scrubbed and there are clothes in the washer!!!!!!! Well.....as you can tell the day only gets better! And it's only 10:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To include Philip being in the corner and peeing on the hard wood floor!!!!! WHY!!!! Because the world hates me and it's just the way it is!!!!!!!! So, after thinking about throwing myself into traffic (wouldn't really get hurt we live across from a school speed limit is 25) Brent came home and I just really want to run away. Am I really wrong for wanting a break after 3 solid years of care taking??? I don't know....Sorry for the mental breakdown....

No comments: