Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions 2008

Well 2008 is here and it's taken me a few days to decide what I wanted to attempt to do, not do, or achieve in 2008.....

And here it is......
  • Have a great pregancy- try to have Sonic at least 2, enjoy the little things, smile every time the baby kicks, get lots of rest, and thank God every day for the blessing He gave us.
  • Redecorate my office at church.
  • Read the bible and try my hardest to UNDERSTAND it!
  • Finish Philip's monkey blanket by his birthday (9 Feb)
  • Set aside 1 day a month and take the boys out to lunch, just us.
  • Go on 12 dates with Brent!
  • Finish Philip and Michael's baby books by July so I can start the new baby's book!
  • Make good use of my clean house!
  • Finish one of my many incompleted projects a month.
  • Go to Curves 3 times a week
  • Send off Christmas before Christmas.
  • Make menus and stick to them.
  • Make homemade pasta
  • Make homemade cinnamon rolls
  • Make homemade ribbon candy
  • Perfect my flour tortillas
  • Read a book a day to the boys
  • Tell my family how much they mean to me every time I can
  • Make a gingerbread house from scratch
  • Wake up 1x a week with Brent and have breakfast with him
  • Finish 25 scrapbook pages a month
  • Turn the TV off!
  • Use my bread maker at least during the winter and fall.
  • Play with the boys when ever they ask.
  • Take all the pictures I can to not miss a moment
  • Write down the little things the boys say. So I never forget.

1 comment:

Kira said...

WOW those are super great resolutions. And they all seem so realistic and measurable which are important if you plan on keeping them.