Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a small world after all.....

....it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.....

OK enough of that! One would wonder why I chose the mind numbing song....

Well, I was leaving my driveway yesterday afternoon and got just about to the edge of my yard when I saw a familiar burgandy SUV and 'over seas' tags, proudly flying Redskins flags. Not really believing what I was seeing I flashed the car and as he slowed down...it was MATT! Our friend, Matt from England! (we were thier sponsors, when they came to the UK back in 04) Small world....I was like what are you doing here!!?? Turns out his bro works at the school across from us. I pointed to my house and said that's where we live! He stopped by for a quick visit with Brent. And hopefully will come over for dinner next week.

This is one of the reasons why I really love the military....you have friends all over the world and sometimes right on your door step!

No comments: