Monday, March 31, 2008

My Nephew, Andrew

Well, it happened! Someone in my family had a baby other than me! HA!
And I got to go see him and spend LOTS of time with the little guy and his Momma, my sister Samantha! And I got to meet my brother in law! FINALLY!
I in tears walking down the terminal when I saw, Samantha, Bryan and a pram! I knew that my little nephew was in there! And when I got to see him he was PERFECT! I couldn't stop taking pictures of him! His little hand holding his mommas. All of the little coos, noises they were precious. I thought it was so neat to watch Samantha hold Andrew and care for him! I couldn't help but remember us as kids and now we are mommies!
I was saying good night to the boys one night and Philip asked if he could sing Andrew a song, so we put him on the speaker, and he sang his daddy's lullaby to him. It's the song from Babe: "If I had words to make a day for you....I'd sing you a morning golden and new....I would make this day last for all time...and give you a night deep in moonshine." At that point I cried, and cried.
I had a great week visiting with my sister and my brother in law and meeting my new nephew!
I miss him already! I can't wait to see the whole family again! And hopefully introduce them to my boys!


No comments: