Monday, April 23, 2007

What We did this weekend!



Well, after living 3 years in England and then getting stationed to Maryland...there are still a few things that I haven't had that I had been wanting for nearly 4 years!! It was actually the only thing that I could voice that I wanted when I was preggo both times....SONIC!!! The burgers, onion rings, the shakes, the tots, slushes, and last but not least ICE!!! What is it about the Sonic ice that is magical!!! Oh, and cheddar peppers, cheese sticks....-drool-
So in the great state of Maryland they have the commercials and every time they showed one I would look for one where ever we went but there were none to be found!!! Early February they were advertizing a new shake or something (WOW this really shows the power of advertizing!!) and I announced that I wanted Sonic! Brent actually went on the web and did a search for the closest one and that was either in Delaware or Virginina more than 50 miles away!!! So after talking about it with Melssa we set a date and it was this past Saturday! So, Melissa, Ruth, Brent, Philip, Michael and I took a road trip!!
Yes, we drove 1 1/2 hours for Sonic!! and it was worth it!!!! They even had a really neat playground that Philip and Michael played on...we all did too! But it was worth the drive!! It was a really nice day, actually got warm!! And there was even a CD made just for the trip! I can't wait to go back again soon! All the way to Delaware!!

No comments: