Thursday, October 16, 2008

Working with my hands

This is my 1st time ever trying to crochet anything that had 3-d shape to it. They were not too bad, once I figured out how to count the rounds. I made this for a family friend at church that adopted a son from Russia. At first the only thing he was interested in was 'dogs' so this was the only thing to make him! He loves it!









This is my first shell blanket. It's called Ocean Waves. I made it for a very special baby, his parents were married on a beach so I had to make this one! I love the colors they are so calming. It was quite easy except for changing the colors every row and all of the tucking at the end.












I made these over the summer while Brent was TDY
All of these patterns can be found at joann.com under projects.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Cute!! I need a crochet lesson from you!

Kira said...

Very impressive. Good for you. You did a great job.