Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Wall-E invitations

So, Philip's party this year is a Wall-E theme...we are going with a 'green' space party with Wall-E. I looked for an invite that I liked but didn't find one...so I made one! It's a paper piecing made out of the new Creative Memories card stock. I freehand made and cut the yellow around the eyes, the neck is the personal trimmer, the grey in the eyes are the large heart punch cut in half and rounded, the black in the eyes is the smallest circle of the mini circle punch, and the whites are from the bubble punch. The stars are the small ones from the star punch and the '5' was printed from a font I found online and cut from the smallest circle in the patterns. I think they turned out ok. Will be posting more about the party and planning.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow, you did great using some much CM stuff. I am working on a album, just using all CM stuff.